7 Reasons Why Not To Run
The Greek philosopher Epictetus said: “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” So rather than trying to change the world, I should try to become by happy by liking the world around me, as it is.
Since running is out of picture for the foreseeable future, I was thinking of some advantages of NOT running (or moving around too much) – and listed them below in no particular order:
1. No sweaty tech-shirts and socks around the house.
2. Enough time to read books and organise my PC files and folders properly.
3. Enough time to reply to private emails and to send out Christmas cards.
4. No stress about Christmas presents/tree/dinner.
5. No dark or cold mornings (no early mornings at all).
6. No risk of injuries.
7. A moment to STOP and THINK about the most important things in my life :-).